Built in 1847, originally for nine residents, now providing two-storey accommodation for seven following modernisation in 2018.

Miss Day's

Built in 1657, originally for six residents, now providing single-storey accommodation for four following modernisation in the 1980s.

Drake's

Registered Charity Number 205033

© 2019 Amersham United Charities.  Created with Wix.com

Mail:    163 Stanley Hill

    Amersham

    Bucks

    HP7 9EY

Email: harrietlemon163@gmail.com